Opening Worship Set
- Lion and the Lamb
- Here For You
- Powerful Pastoral Prayer – Asking the Lord to guide us as we work through this time of worship and prayer
- Great Are You, Lord
Scripture Reading – Psalm 100
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before Him, singing with joy. Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are His. We are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever, and His faithfulness continues to each generation.
Expounding Possibilities for Psalm 100:
- When was the last time you shouted before the Lord?
- We are to serve the Lord with gladness. Why is this so hard?
- Let us come before Him with singing…
- We didn’t make ourselves. He made us…
- His mercy continues to all generations…
Prayer – Praising God for who He is and for all He has done.
Song Suggestion – Never Gonna Stop Singing
Scripture Reading – Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
Expounding Possibilities for Psalm 139:23-24:
- God knows our every thought, so…
- The Lord can examine us better than we can examine ourselves…
- He knows when we are anxioius…
- We need to place ourselves before Him and ask Him to help us evaluate ourselves…
Personal Confession Prayer – Give people time to pray their own prayer of confession to the Lord, before leading them in prayer.
Song Suggestion – O Come To The Altar
Scripture Reading – Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Expounding Possibilities for Acts 1:8:
- Where is your Jerusalem?
- Where is your Judea and Samaria?
- How are you impacting the uttermost parts of the earth?
Group Prayer For Our Cities, Nation, and World – Let the people circle into small groups to prayer around the worship center.
Suggested Song – Here As In Heaven
Scripture Reading – Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Expounding Possibilities for Philippians 3:13-14:
- We need to keep moving forward. There’s always more to achieve.
- We forget about what has been and press on toward what lies ahead. What does this mean?
Pastor Led Prayer – Lead the people in a powerful prayer helping us all move forward.
Suggested Song – Here’s My Heart
Closing Song Suggestion – Unstoppable God